What it does:
Pretorius Multi-Vision is the first premium multivitamin for people to also specifically preserve eye health - with multivitamins and antioxidants based on the 2 leading global studies on macular health to preserve vitality & vision.
Premium multi vitamin and mineral formulated to specifically target eye health.
- Support of healthy eyes & vision - lutein, zinc, copper, vitamin C, E, betacarotene
- Supports healthy bones, teeth and joints - calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, copper
- Supports healthy immune resistance - vitamin C, betacarotene, zinc, selenium
- Helps to improve energy and stress support - B group vitamins
- Supports healthy heart & blood vessels - B12, folic acid, B6, vitamin E
- Antioxidant blend for enhanced free radical scavenging - vitamin C, E, betacarotene, selenium, lutein
- Includes nutrients for the eyes as based on the research of clinical research of the AREDS and LAST trial. These studies established the benefit of antioxidants & lutein for maintaining eye health in advancing age.
- Digestion may become sluggish with increasing age, making it difficult to obtain enough nutrients from diet alone. This multi vitamin and mineral is designed to supply the nutrients needed on a daily basis for general well being.
- Health of the eyes may deteriorate with age. Ingredients for eye care may protect the eyes from free radical damage and therefore may support healthy eyes and vision.
What is in it?
- Vitamin C
- Vitamine E
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Folic Acid
- Vitamin B12
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 mcg of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Products containing selenium are not suited for children under the age of 15 years. Contains zinc, which may be dangerous if taken in large amounts or for a long period of time. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. If symptoms persist please consult your healthcare professional
FREE FROM: Dairy, Gluten, Lactose, Yeast and Wheat