Immune 186g Musashi
Immune 186g Musashi
What it does:
Musashi Immune helps maintain Training Frequency and Intensity
Intense exercise, busy lifestyles and stress increase the number of free radicals in the body. Free radicals attack healthy cells, disrupt DNA and are linked with post-exercise muscle soreness. Musashi Immune assists the body’s natural antioxidant defence system helping to protect cells from free radical damage. Exercise also depletes the natural levels of antioxidants in the body. Supplementation should not substitute a healthy balanced diet, but may assist the body’s natural defence system during periods of intense training.
- Zinc is important for natural development of the immune cells
- Vitamin C assists the activity of the immune system
- Pectin supports the growth of healthy bacteria
- Glutamine is used by the immune cells as fuel
Musashi Immune FAQs:
- Why am I more susceptible to colds when I increase my training volume or load? Exercise encourages free radicals to enter the body and attack healthy cells. When the body is under increased stress and strain it may find it hard to repel viruses. If the body is lacking antioxidants (such as vitamin C) the body may not be able to fight off common illnesses such as colds and the flu. Boosting the natural immune system with Musashi Immune can help to naturally protect cells from the damage of free radicals and may help reduce the risk of losing training days to being unwell with a cold or flu.
- Does the Musashi Immune formula contain any sugar or artificial sweeteners? No this product does not contain any sugar or sweeteners. It is an unflavoured formula containing only high quality ingredients.
- What is the purpose of the Pectin ingredient? Pectin provides an environment that assist the growth of the good bacteria in the gut.
- Would I still need to continue taking my Vitamin C tablets if I also take Musashi Immune? No, Musashi Immune contains enough Vitamin C to achieve your recommended daily intake.
- When is the best time to consume Musashi Immune? Every morning, and straight after a training session.
What is in it?
per 6 g:
- Glutamine 2.5g
- Pectin 1g
- Ascorbic acid (Vit C) 300 mg
- Calcium ascorbate 243mg (equiv Vit C 200mg)
- Zinc amino acid chelate 50mg (equiv Zinc 10mg)
Just add 6 g (1 level tsp) to your protein shake or 150ml water
Discount Natural Health Products