What it does:
Livatone Plus by Dr Sandra Cabot Health Direction includes a very high dose of Turmeric for it's anti-inflammatory and cholagogue (bile stimulating ) effects to provide relief from dyspepsia, flatulence, mild digestive disturbances and biliary dysfunction in addition to your Livatone liver detoxification program.
Traditionally used in European herbal medicine to:
- maintain and support natural liver detoxification processes
- relieve abdominal bloating and distention
- promote healthy gallbladder function
- help improve bile secretion
- help enhance/promote healthy liver function
- maintain and support healthy liver regeneration
- to protect the liver
- reduce and relieve symptoms associated with occasional overindulgence
LivaTone Plus with Turmeric can be beneficial in those who have:
- Sluggish bile flow
- Weak digestion
- Abdominal bloating, burping and flatulence
- Sluggish liver function
- Where extra antioxidant effects are required
- A need to support healthy gallbladder function
- Added Selenium
Combines a potent dose of St Mary's Thistle with the benefits of Turmeric and Selenium. It also contains B group vitamins and the amino acid Taurine as well as the antioxidant vitamins C and E.
- Very high dose of St Mary's thistle. St Mary's thistle protects liver cells and supports healthy liver detoxification.
- Contains Taurine - essential for the manufacture of healthy bile and efficient phase two liver detoxification.
- Very high dose of Turmeric - has anti-inflammatory and cholagogue (bile stimulating) effects.
- Turmeric may provide relief from dyspepsia, flatulence, mild digestive disturbances and biliary dysfunction.
LivaTone Plus with Turmeric is an improved product, replacing the original LivaTone Plus. Now also upgraded to contain 100mcg of folinic acid per capsule (activated folinic acid)
What is in it?
- St Mary's Thistle
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3
- Vitamin B5
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin E
- Folinic Acid
Discount Natural Health Products