Peritone 84 Tablets Blackmores
What it does:
Blackmores Peritone is a combination of ingredients traditionally used in Western herbal medicine for the relief of constipation.
Blackmores Peritone contains the laxative herbs cape aloes and cascara.
The active constituents of these herbs are traditionally known to stimulate peristalsis, which is the contraction of the smooth muscle of the bowel.
This action promotes evacuation and thus helps to relieve constipation.
- Formulated for effective morning response to 'before bedtime dosage'
What is in it?
Active ingredients per tablet:
- Aloe ferox (cape aloes) leaf inner juice powder 120 mg
- Frangula purshiana (cascara) extract equiv. to dry bark 140 mg
- Zingiber officinale (ginger) root powder 20 mg
- Elettaria cardamomum (cardamon) fruit powder 5 mg
- Mentha piperita (peppermint oil) 300 µg
Do not use during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Do not use if abdominal pain, nausea, or vomiting are present, or if you develop diarrhoea. Overuse (excessive doses and/or duration of use) may lead to dependence and/or fluid and mineral depletion. Prolonged use of laxatives may cause serious bowel problems. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Not recommended for use beyond 1 to 2 weeks. For ongoing management of constipation it is recommended that bowel regularity is improved by including plenty of water and fibre in the diet, and regular exercise
Discount Natural Health Products