Rosa Scarless Healer Cream 50g Rosa Naturals
Rosa Scarless Healer Cream 50g Rosa Naturals
What it does ?
Rosa Naturals Scarless Healer is a Herbal healing cream for wounds, bruises, stings and mild burns. It can ease pain naturally and assist in skin irritations.
Rosa Naturals Scarless Healer Cream is a unique Australian made natural skin cream, comprising functional and essential oils, herbs and nutrients with Tocomin EVNol SupraBio. It is formulated to help improve the appearance of damaged skin such as scars, stretch marks, dehydrated skin, ageing skin and uneven skin tone.
Use Rosa Naturals Scarless Healer in first aid situations such as:
- Allminor cuts, scratches and grazes - make sure the wound is clean first, as Rosa will heal !
- Burns - apply cold water first and then use Rosa.
- Insect Bites to help reduce inflammation and relieve itching - the aloe vera in Rosa is particularly useful for calming and soothing and the antiseptic action of Hypericum will help to reduce incidence of infection if scratching occurs
- Chicken pox - to reduce inflammation, calm, soothe and above all to help prevent scarring. A chamomile or oat bath twice a day to soothe and then apply Rosa straight afterwards.
- Shingles - Hypericum is also indicated for nerve pain and Calendula to help heal the lesions
A unique original blend of Hypericum, Aloe and Calendula now with extra functional essential oils, herbs and nutrients
- suitable for all skin types
- suitable for pregnant and lactating women
- naturally derived preservatives
- no synthetic fragrances or colours
- no parabens, butanes or mineral oils
Rosa Naturals Scarless Healer features:
- Better emulsifiers - Emulsifiers mix the oil and water components to keep them from separating, thus producing a homogeneous even textured product. Tocomin SupraBio, Shea Butter and Bees Wax are the new emulsifiers.
Tocomin provides a full spectrum tocotrienol and tocopherol antioxidant complex (Vitamin E ) containing mixed carotenes and is sourced from virgin crude palm oil. It is a self-emulsifying delivery system that guarantees consistent and enhanced absorption of tocotrienols by up to 300% and is the most bioavailable tocotrienol/tocopherol complex in the market. The consistency of Rosa Scarless is now lighter and better absorbed. There is less emulsifier in the formula, which has allowed inclusion of more active ingredients, to help restore skin nutrition and tone.
- More functional oils, including Pumpkin Seed, Carrot Seed, Jojoba, Rosehip, Castor and Meadowfoam Seed Oil. (Also a rich source of Vitamin E to help restore subtleness to the skin).
- More essential oils, including Lavender, Rosewood, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli and Frankincense Oils to help invigorate and detox the dermal layers.
- More herbals, including Nettle, Gotu Kola, Olive Leaf and Grape Seed extract to help strengthen and protect skin.
- More nutrients, including Allantoin, Hyaluronic Acid and Oat Beta Glucans to help skin renewal and collagen repair.
With key ingredients:
- Calendula - One of the best herbs for treating local skin problems. It may be used whenever there is inflammation on the skin, whether due to infection or physical damage. It may also be used for wounds, bruising, skin ulcers or strains and particularly for slow-healing wounds. It is ideal for first-aid treatment or minor burns and scalds. Calendula is an effective vulnerary, which means that it encourages the rapid healing of wounds. It is used in wounds of all types where there is no major infection, assisting granulation and preventing scar tissue from forming. Here its anti-inflammatory and anti-infective properties work in concert with its tissue healing effects. Wounds should be cleaned before using Calendula, as it promotes rapid healing and may seal in dirt or infection
- Hypericum - Is a valuable healing and antiinflammatory herb when used externally. It will speed the healing of wounds, bruises and mild burns and is especially useful for the healing of sunburn. Hypericum is one of the best burn, inflammation, pain and nerve injury remedies and has the actions of cooling, healing and relieving pain. It is indicated for puncture wounds and has an antiseptic action
- Aloe Vera - Commonly known as a skin healer, moisturiser and softener. It is dramatically effective on burns of all types, including sunburn and is also good for cuts, insect stings, bruises, acne and blemishes, welts, skin ulcers and eczema
What is in it?
- Hypericum perfoliatum Extract equiv. leaf dry 201mg, Aloe barbadensis equiv. leaf juice fresh 100mg, Calendula officianalis Flower Oil Infused 20mg.
In a base of:
- Purified Water, Tea Tree Hydrosol, Emulsifying Wax, Rose Hip Oil, Beeswax, Nettle Leaf Extract, Olive Leaf Extract, Organic Castor Oil, Pumpkin Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Oil, Jojoba Oil, Lanolin, Tocomin® SupraBio (Tocotrienols – Unique Vitamin E Complex), Aroma, Gotu Kola Extract, Carrot Seed Oil, Shea Butter, Beta Glucan (Oat), Bio Hyaluronate, Magnesium Chloride, Dead Sea Salts, Xanthan Gum, Lavender Oil, Rosewood Oil, Grapefuit Seed Extract, Allantoin, Roman Chamomile, Ylang Ylang Oil, Arnica Oil, Patchouli Oil, Myrrh Oil, White Green Tea, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Frankincense Oil, Cade Oil, Colloidal Silica.
Free From: Artificial Colours, Artificial Preservatives, Artificial Emulsifiers, Phenoxyethanol, Diethanolamine, Parabens, Phthalates, Sulphates (eg. SLS, SLES), Talc, Formaldeyde, Benzoyl Peroxide, Detergents & Animal Testing.
Discount Natural Health Products