What it does:
Blackmores Royal Jelly is used as a tonic for general health & wellbeing in Traditional Western and Chinese Medicine.
Blackmores Royal Jelly is produced by the nurse worker bee. It is a complex mixture of proteins, free amino acids, lipids, carbohydrates & vitamins.
- Blackmores Royal Jelly contains a freeze dry concentration (3:1) of fresh royal jelly
- One characteristic constituent of royal jelly is royal jelly acid also commonly known as 10-HDA.
- Blackmores Royal Jelly is from humanely treated bees
- A whole year's supply!
What is in it?
- Royal jelly (lyophilised) equivalent to fresh 550 mg
- Contains 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid 11 mg
Take 1 capsule per day or as professionally prescribed. This product contains royal jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases, fatalities, especially in asthma and allergy sufferers. Not suitable for children. Not to be taken by asthma and allergy sufferers. This product contains royal jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases fatalities - especially in asthma and allergy sufferers. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding consult your healthcare professional before use.
Discount Natural Health Products