What it does:
Blackmores Royal Jelly is used as a tonic for general health & wellbeing in Traditional Western and Chinese Medicine.
Blackmores Royal Jelly is produced by the nurse worker bee. It is a complex mixture of proteins, free amino acids, lipids, carbohydrates & vitamins.
- Blackmores Royal Jelly contains a freeze dry concentration (3:1) of fresh royal jelly
- One characteristic constituent of royal jelly is royal jelly acid also commonly known as 10-HDA.
- Blackmores Royal Jelly is from humanely treated bees
- A whole year's supply!
What is in it?
- Royal jelly (lyophilised) equivalent to fresh 550 mg
- Contains 10-hydroxy-2-decenoic acid 11 mg
Take 1 capsule per day or as professionally prescribed.
Can cause severe allergic reactions do not use if you have asthma or allergies. This product contains royal jelly which has been reported to cause severe allergic reactions and in rare cases fatalities - especially in asthma and allergy sufferers. Contains soya and sulphites. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk with your health professional before use. Not suitable for children
Discount Natural Health Products