What it does:
Blackmores Sleep Sound Formula supports your body's natural ability to sleep soundly. It contains a clinically trialled Valerian extract to improve Sleep quality plus Lemon Balm and Magnesium.
- Helps you to fall asleep
- Help you to sleep deeply and soundly
- Allows you to wake refreshed
Blackmores Sleep Sound Formula is a triple action formula to reduce time to fall asleep, promote deep sleep & support refreshing sleep.
Blackmores Sleep Sound Formula contains a combination of magnesium which is important for muscle relaxation and function, lemon balm which is traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine to help mind relaxation and to relieve the symptoms of stress. (when dietary intake is inadequate.)
It also contains valerian extract, to improve sleep quality. Blackmores Sleep Sound Formula can also calm the mind and reduces nervous tension, excess nervous energy & restless sleep.
- Triple action formula contains magnesium, lemon balm and valerian extract
- Reduces time to fall asleep
- Promotes deep sleep
- Supports refreshing sleep
- Calms the mind
- Reduces nervous tension, excess nervous energy & restless sleep
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Blackmores Sleep Sound Formula contains magnesium, lemon balm and valerian extract to reduce time to fall asleep, promote deep sleep & support refreshing sleep.
- Valerian - mild sedative and sleep-promoting agent. Research shows that taking valerian orally reduces the time taken to fall asleep and allows you to wake refreshed, without a feeling of drowsiness. Valerian helps promote healthy sleep patterns and improves sleep quality. Continuous nightly use (for several days to four weeks) may be needed for significant effects.
- Lemon balm - traditionally been used for the relief of tenseness, restlessness and irritability, for the relief of nervous sleep disorders and for its carminative and sedative actions.
- Magnesium - essential mineral and is important for the healthy function of the nervous system. Some research has reported that individuals suffering with magnesium deficiency tend to have a reduced time in deep sleep. Magnesium deficiency has also been associated with increased night time wakefulness.
What is in it?
- Valeriana officinalis (valerian) extract equivalent to dry root 1.2 g (1200 mg)
- Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) extract equivalent to dry leaf 825 mg
- Magnesium phosphate (magnesium 55 mg) 266.2 mg - Magnesium is an essential nutrient that plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body and plays a role in a large number of biological processes. Magnesium containing foods include green leafy vegetables, nuts, cocoa and whole grains.
Contains sugars and soya bean products. Not recommended for use during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Discount Natural Health Products