What it does:
Qiara Infant helps support and maintain gastrointestinal system health in all infants, including those prescribed antibiotics.
A probiotic strain isolated from breastmilk for gastrointestinal health. Ideal for infants aged 0 – 24 months.
- Help restore the balance of good gut flora during and after prescribed antibiotics
- Support gastrointestinal health
- Maintain and support general health and wellbeing
- Increase good bacteria growth
- Maintain and support healthy digestive system function
Breastmilk provides natural probiotics and essential nutrients to help infants develop a balanced immune and digestive system. Available in convenient sachets and drops, Qiara Infant contains a probiotic strain isolated from human breastmilk. It is suitable for all infants to support gastrointestinal health and support their microbiome, which is often impacted by factors such as mum’s diet and medication, hereditary factors, antibiotics, birth mode and feeding choices.
- Qiara Infant Drops offers all the benefits of Qiara probiotics in convenient drops. Six drops gives a full daily dose equivalent to one sachet of Qiara Infant powder for bubs 4-24 months. Three drops daily for newborn to 3 months. Shake well for ten seconds before use. Hold bottle upside down to slowly deliver drops directly into baby’s mouth or onto the breast when breastfeeding. May be added to breastmilk, formula, soft foods or administered directly via a spoon.
What is in it?
6 drops contains:
- Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 300 million organisms
- Excipients: dl-alpha-tocopherol, maltodextrin, sodium ascorbate, sodium chloride, sucrose, sunflower oil
Gluten free, grain free, soy free, corn free, dairy free
Discount Natural Health Products