What it does:
Blackmores Concentrated Curcumin + Pain Relief is specially formulated with PEA (Palmidrol) for pain relief & Curcumin for anti-inflammatory action.
- Specifically formulated with a bioavailable form of Turmeric & PEA for optimal absorption.
- Curcumin is a natural component of the Turmeric spice, with anti-inflammatory action
- PEA is a naturally occurring endo cannabinoid-like fatty acid derivative that has analgesic effects
Blackmores Concentrated Curcumin + Pain Relief has a dual action - A unique combination of PEA (palmidrol) for pain relief and concentrated Curcumin for anti-inflammatory action.
- Anti-inflammatory/relieve inflammation
- Relieve mild joint pain
- Support immune system health
- Analgesic/relieve pain
- Relieve pain after exercise
- Bioavailable Curcumin formulated for optimal absorption
- Bioavailable PEA formulated for optimal absorption
- No added black pepper
- Support general health and wellbeing
- Antioxidant/Reduce free radicals formed in the body
Blackmores Concentrated Curcumin + Pain Relief contains TurmXTRA™, a bioavailable form of concentrated curcumin specifically formulated for optimal absorption.
Blackmores Concentrated Curcumin + Pain Relief contains Levagen®+, a combination of PEA and LipiSperse® technology, designed to help increase the bioavailability and functionality of PEA.
What is in it?
- Palmidrol (PEA from Levagen®+) 150.1 mg
- Curcuma longa (as TurmXTRA™ 60N) extract dry conc. 79 mg, equiv. dry rhizome 1.9 g, std. to contain: curcumin 75 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 22.5 mg - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a number of fruits and vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries
TurmXTRA™60N is a trademark of Inventia Healthcare Ltd. Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding. Do not use if you have pre-existing liver conditions. Adults only. Not to be used for more than 21 consecutive days. May interact with other prescription analgesic medicines, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Contains soya bean products and sulfites. If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use. Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional
Discount Natural Health Products