FAQs - a handy reference to answer your most frequently asked questions.
- How do I Order?
- What are the Shipping Options?
- I'm overseas - Why order from Australia?
- Can I pay in my local currency?
- How do you know your credit card information is secure?
- Are local import taxes payable?
- Is my personal information private?
- Refunds and Returns
How do I Order?
We deliver direct Australia and Worldwide at greatly reduced prices to the RRP. To order:
1) If required, select the currency of your choice from the Change button in the top right corner next to the current currency selection and flag (default Australian Dollar)
2) Select quantity of item and then Add To Cart - if you wish, add more items.
3) When finished ordering, proceed to Checkout to Add Shipping. Here you may checkout as a guest (we will still email order status updates to you) or as most customers prefer, you may register, to retain your information (except credit card information) as follows:
Create a New Account
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
- Check out faster
- Save multiple shipping addresses
- Access your order history
- Track new orders
- Save items to your wish list
4) Enter or edit your billing and delivery addresses. We advise customers who request delivery addresses other than their home address (eg Business address) to ensure that a reliable person is always available to take receipt from your local postal service during business hours.
5) Enter your credit card or other payment details. We will process the amount in Australian Dollars. The exact amount your financial institution charges which will appear on your credit card statement in your local currency depends on the conversion rate on the day they process it.
We dispatch all orders by Australia Post. Delivery within Australia is within 2-3 days for Regular Parcel or within 1 day for Express eParcel. For International orders, International eParcel Air Mail, shipping time is 1-2 weeks. These options are selectable at checkout and you may also request a quote beforehand direct from your cart by clicking Estimate Shipping.
DNHP is Australian based enabling overseas customers to take advantage of international exchange rates and GST free overseas orders (Oz sales tax.) The quality of the Australian Natural Health industry is second to none - the industry is regulated by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) who is the same body that regulate Pharmaceuticals and Medicines in Australia. Applying the same strict policies has helped establish Australia’s reputation for the highest standards of Complimentary Medicine Products in the World.
All transactions are processed in Australian Dollars and your financial institution will convert it to your local currency if you are an international customer. To change currency, simply select the currency of your choice from the Change button in the top right corner next to the current currency selection and flag (default Australian Dollar). International currency displayed is based on today's up to date bank exchange rates, but the actual currency conversion is dependent upon your financial institution's exchange rates at the time, so will vary marginally
Visa, Mastercard and American Express are all accepted. Your credit card details are fully secured. Our Website uses 128bit SSL encryption technology (Secure Sockets Layer) for complete safety of customer data. DNHP also has significant systems and procedures designed to detect the fraudulent use of credit cards. Please do not be offended if we contact you requiring additional verification of your credit details as this is for yours and our protection.
Most products we sell are Natural Supplements (not pharmaceutical) and are approved for sale in Australia by the Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration (which has helped establish Australia’s reputation for the highest standards of Complimentary Medicine Products in the World.) However, we must emphasise that we cannot check each product we sell in Australia with every country in the world’s customs or legal authorities and so our advice to all customers is that they must assume responsibility for this. Every legal effort is made by DNHP to minimize the likelihood of local Taxes and duties being imposed. All parcels are labelled either "Natural Supplements", "Skin Care" or "Essential Oils" as part of the official Customs Declaration Form. However we can not guarantee that taxes will not be levied or that items purchased are legal in any other country and in the event of this happening they are the responsibility of the purchaser - we recommend that all customers check the website of their local country, which can be found from this link on the World Customs Organisation website.
Totally. We use your email address to send an automatic order confirmation immediately you place your order and to respond to any further enquiries you may have. We use your delivery address to send your order and your billing address for credit card verification. We do not use your personal information for any other reason and have no 3rd party interest whatsoever.
Please select your products carefully and feel free to email our product team for product advice prior to ordering. DNHP are generally unable to offer refunds due to the nature of shipping products worldwide – you will appreciate that other customers do not wish to receive products that have been out of our care for even a minute, so we cannot resell returned goods. However, where a product is damaged in transit, we will always replace it. At checkout you are deemed to have made a decision to purchase - a cancellation fee equivalent to the postage charged may be applicable if you change your mind after checkout and only in the circumstance that the parcel has not been packed or dispatched. Please note our Terms and Conditions that we accept responsibility only for parcels addressed to the home address of the credit card holder. Delivery and Receipt is the responsibility of the purchaser to any other forwarding, business, vacation, temporary, friend or relative's address.