What it does:
Blackmores Horseradish, Garlic + Vitamin C is a SuperStrength formula for powerful relief of nasal congestion contains a potent combination of herbs that have traditionally been used to relieve nasal and mucous congestion associated with sinusitis and upper respiratory tract infections such as the common cold and influenza. Horseradish and garlic have also traditionally been used for the symptoms of hayfever.
Blackmores Horseradish, Garlic + Vitamin C Super Strength reduces the duration and symptom severity of common colds.
Blackmores Horseradish Garlic + C is a combination formula to help relieve nasal congestion and support immune system health.
- Traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections
- With Vitamin C to support immune system health
- Reduces duration and symptom severity of common colds
Blackmores Horseradish Garlic + C is a combination formula including vitamin C to help reduce the duration and symptom severity of common colds and supports immune system health.
- Horseradish - contains pungent compounds, called mustard oils, which are thought to be the constituents which give it the traditionally recognised decongestant effect. Horseradish has been used to help clear the respiratory passages
- Garlic - traditionally been used for the relief of hayfever, coughs, colds, flu and rhinitis. Garlic contains sulphur compounds which are responsible for many of the beneficial actions of garlic.
- Fenugreek - acts as a demulcent which helps to soothe inflamed mucous membranes
- Vitamin C - important in immunity as it is involved in the function of white blood cells and antibodies. It is therefore beneficial in dealing with mild respiratory tract infections, such as colds
What is in it?
- Armoracia rusticana (horseradish) extract dry conc. 90 mg equiv. to dry root 1.8 g
- Allium sativum (garlic) extract dry conc. 50 mg equiv. to fresh bulb 1 g
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 500 mg - Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) is a water-soluble antioxidant nutrient involved in many biological processes in the body. Vitamin C is found in a nof fruitsand vegetables, great sources are capsicums, blackcurrants, oranges and strawberries.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (fenugreek) extract dry conc. 4 mg equiv. to dry seed 50 mg
Discount Natural Health Products
Have used these for several years; only remedy ( including prescribed drugs) that has any effect on sinus problem. Just wish I could buy it in the UK---used to be able to buy it here but now seems to be unavailable. Ordering from Oz makes it more expensive but as I said it's the only thing that works!