What it does:
Blackmores Joint Formula with Glucosamine & Chondroitin is a dual action formula combining glucosamine and chondroitin for effective osteoarthritic joint pain relief and lubrication and nutrition of the joints.
- Dual action formula to help relieve osteoarthritic joint pain
- Helps reduce cartilage wear
- Chondroitin provides nutrition to the joints
Blackmores Joint Formula with Glucosamine & Chondroitin is formulated to reduce the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including mild joint soreness and stiffness; and supports joint mobility and flexibility.
Blackmores Joint Formula with Glucosamine and Chondroitin is formulated to reduce the symptoms of mild osteoarthritis including mild joint soreness and stiffness; and supports joint mobility and flexibility. It contains a sustainably sourced form of non GMO glucosamine sulfate (GlucosaGreen) in a vanilla flavoured, two a day formulation.
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteo arthritis
- Relieves mild joint soreness
- Relieves mild joint stiffness
- Supports joint mobility and flexibility
- Supports healthy joint cartilage production
- Sustainable sourced non GMO form of glucosamine sulfate (Glucosagreen®)
- Vanilla flavoured tablet
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Blackmores Joint Formula with Glucosamine and Chondroitin and contains a sustainably sourced form of non GMO glucosamine sulfate (GlucosaGreen).
The ingredients in Blackmores Joint Formula, including glucosamine, chondroitin, manganese and boron, have been selected for the benefits they provide to the joints and can provide relief from various symptoms of osteoarthritis.
Osteoarthritis is characterized by joint degeneration and loss of cartilage. As we get older the wear and tear effects of use may cause degenerative changes in the cartilage. The cartilage becomes more susceptible to breakdown and damage, which may result in the typical symptoms of osteoarthritis. Ageing decreases the ability to restore and synthesize normal cartilage.
Glucosamine and sulfate are natural components of the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid. Glucosamine is a major building block of the substances that together with protein form the structural units in cartilage. These structural units, called aggrecan, are important for the elasticity, resilience and shock-absorbing properties of cartilage. Supplementary glucosamine sulfate as glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex helps reduce cartilage wear, increase joint mobility and decrease joint stiffness in osteoarthritis.
Chondroitin, like glucosamine, is a natural component of cartilage. Chondroitin is also involved in the lubrication and nutrition of the joint, and helps the joints to resist compression.
Manganese and boron are minerals which appear to play roles in joint health. Manganese is essential for the production of cartilage and bone. Boron plays a role in the chemical make-up of bones and joints.
What is in it?
- Glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride complex (glucosamine sulfate 750 mg) 942 mg - helps maintain healthy joints, improving mobility and providing temporary relief from pain.
- Bovine sodium chondroitin sulfate 225 mg - plays an important role in the lubrication and nutrition of the joint. Vital for structure and function of cartilage
- Manganese gluconate (manganese 1mg) 8.8 mg - is essential for the production of cartilage and bone
- Borax (boron 1 mg) 8.8 mg - may play a role in improving arthritis and may help in the maintenance and regeneration of cartilage
Contains sodium, sulfites and soy bean products. Contains approx. 191.02 mg sodium per daily dose. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use
Discount Natural Health Products