What it does:
Blackmores Multivitamins + Antioxidants is a comprehensive multivitamin that supports immune system function and energy production with added antioxidants to help protect cells from free radical damage.
Blackmores Multivitamins + Antioxidants convenient one-a-day multivitamin is designed with a unique sustained release technology that release nutrients to the body gradually throughout the day.
- With antioxidants that help to reduce free radicals formed in the body
- Specifically formulated with Sustained Release Technology to provide lasting energy for up to 8 hours a day
- Supports immune system function
- Supports energy production
- Maintain nervous system health
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Blackmores multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to address your specific needs and support your general health & wellbeing.
Blackmores Multivitamins + Antioxidants with Sustained Release Technology provides a steady release of nutrients to give you lasting energy for up to 8-hours a day.
Get the most out of everyday with Blackmores Multivitamins with Sustained Release Technology.
What is in it?
Active ingredients per tablet
- Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 1.2 mg) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
- Nicotinamide 16 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 6 mg) 6.5 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 1.7 mg) 2.1 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 2.4 micrograms
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 100 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D 200 IU) 5 micrograms
- d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate (vitamin E 20 IU) 16.5 mg
- Biotin (vitamin H) 30 micrograms
- Folic acid (vitamin B9) 200 micrograms
- Selenomethionine (selenium 65 micrograms) 163 micrograms
- Magnesium phosphate pentahydrate (magnesium 42 mg) 203.3 mg
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 6 mg) 16.6 mg
- Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg)
- Manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese 1 mg) 3.1 mg
- Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper 200 micrograms) 1.8 mg
- Chromic chloride hexahydrate (chromium 100 micrograms) 523 mg
- Calcium carbonate (calcum 110 mg) 275 mg
- Potassium iodide (iodine 100 micrograms) 131 micrograms
- Betacarotene 1.5 mg
- Borax (boron 2 mg) 17.7 mg
If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding talk to your healthcare professional before use. Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 microgram for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Dietary supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate. Contains soya bean products and sulfites
Discount Natural Health Products