What it does:
Blackmores Omega Triple Super Strength Fish Oil has 3x the Omega-3s of standard 1,000 mg fish oil capsule (EPA 180 mg and DHA 120 mg) which helps take less capsules.
- Reduce joint swelling & inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis
- Promote brain health
- Support cognitive function with ageing
- Promote heart health
- Highly purified and rigorously tested for quality
- No artificial surfactants
- Mercury, dioxin, PCB tested
The National Health and Medical Research Council recommends daily intakes of 610 mg for men and 430 mg for women of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA and DHA + DPA) for health maintenance.
Heart Health - Omega-3s may support heart health by the maintenance of the suppleness and elasticity of blood vessels, helping support blood flow and also by assisting the maintenance of triglycerides (fats) within the normal range in the blood of healthy people. Populations consuming at least 1-2 meals of fish per week have reduced deaths due to cardiovascular disease.
Brain, nervous system and eye health - EPA and DHA are important for the structure and function of cell membranes. Omega-3 fatty acids are particularly rich in the brain, nervous system and retina where they play an important role in development and function. They support a healthy mood and higher intakes of omega-3s are associated with less age-related mental decline.
Joint health - Omega-3 fatty acids have also demonstrated anti-inflammatory effects which may be due to decreased production of certain inflammatory compounds. At higher doses, omega-3 fatty acids are thought to help relieve the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis (including helping reduce morning stiffness, pain and swelling.)
Blackmores Omega Triple Concentrated Super Strength Fish Oil provides three times the amount of omega-3 per capsule than Blackmores standard fish oil to help relieve inflammation and symptoms of mild arthritis.
Blackmores Omega Triple Super Strength Fish Oil is a high quality, concentrated fish oil that provides three times the amount of omega-3 per capsule than Blackmores standard fish oil (180 mg EPA and 120 mg DHA) to help relieve inflammation and symptoms of mild arthritis.
- Relieves inflammation and symptoms of mild arthritis
- Helps maintain healthy blood fats and heart health
- Three times more omega-3 per capsule than Blackmores Fish Oil 1000
- Rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs
- Supports general health and wellbeing
All Blackmores fish oil is extracted from 100% wild caught small fish. The specialised extraction process ensures purified, high quality oil that is rigorously tested for mercury, dioxins and PCBs.
- As an omega-3 supplement and for heart health: Adults – Take 1 capsule a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
- To help maintain healthy blood fats: Adults - Take 2 capsules a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed
- For mild joint inflammation and symptoms of mild arthritis: Adults - Take 3 capsules a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed
What is in it?
- Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish
- 1.50 g (1500 mg) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 900 mg
- Containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 900 mg as: Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 540 mg Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 360 mg
Contains fish, sulfites and soya bean products
Discount Natural Health Products