What it does:
Blackmores Prostate Health Formula has been developed with a range of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals providing a comprehensive approach to the maintenance of prostate health. Research supports the use of the ingredients in Blackmores Prostate Health Formula for antioxidant protection of prostate cells from free radical damage, and for the relief from symptoms of medically diagnosed benign prostatic hypertrophy (BPH).
- May help to protect prostate cells by reducing the risk of free radical damage
- Provides relief from the symptoms of medically diagnosed BPH, including frequent day and night urination, difficulty in starting and finishing urination and a weak urinary flow
- Helps to maintain a healthy prostate
- Clinically trialled extract and dose of saw palmetto
- Clinically relevant dose of nettle root
The combination of ingredients in Blackmores Prostate Health Formula supports prostate health in three ways.
- Antioxidant protection of prostate cells
- Lycopene - High levels of lycopene are normally found in the prostate. Lycopene is a potent antioxidant which may help to reduce cell damage. Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a natural form of lycopene extracted from tomatoes.
- Selenium & vitamin E - May assist in maintaining the health of the prostate through their role in providing cellular protection from free radical damage.
- Relief of medically diagnosed BPH symptoms
- Saw palmetto - Saw palmetto has been shown to improve symptoms of BPH such as night time urination and poor urine flow. Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a clinically trialled extract and dose of saw palmetto.
- Nettle root - Like saw palmetto, nettle root relieves the symptoms of a medically diagnosed enlarged prostate (BPH). Blackmores Prostate Health Formula contains a clinically relevant dose of nettle root.
- Support of prostate function
- Zinc - A normal human prostate has the highest level of zinc of any soft tissue in the body. It may be important for healthy testosterone regulation which is important for maintaining a healthy prostate.
What is in it?
- Saw palmetto
- Natural vitamin E
Selenium is toxic in high doses. Selenium in dietary supplements should not exceed a daily dose of 100 µg. Not suitable for use by children under 15 years. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Consult your doctor before use and ensure your condition has been diagnosed as benign prostatic enlargement. May occasionally cause mild gastrointestinal symptoms.
Discount Natural Health Products