What it does:
Blackmores Bio ACE Excell with grape seed + Selenium is a complete antioxidant formula that helps reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to free radicals. Powerful leading edge antioxidant formulation combining antioxidant herbs, vitamins and minerals in a single, easy to swallow capsule. The latest research confirms free radicals damage our cells and contribute to sub-optimum health and many diseases. Because antioxidants work best in combination, Bio ACE Excell with grape seed + Selenium helps to ensure enhanced health protection in combating the damage caused by free radicals.
Blackmores Bio ACE Excell is a antioxidant formula designed to help decrease free radical damage to body cells, whilst supporting energy production and helping metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- Helps decrease free radical damage to body cells
- Helps metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins
- Supports energy production
- Supports general health and wellbeing
Antioxidants play an important role in the human body as part of an efficient system used to neutralise free radicals that are produced in the body normally as by-products of
metabolism, and certain pollutants.
Free radicals can potentially damage cells in the body therefore dietary intake of antioxidants can help the body’s cells respond to the challenge they face from these free radicals.
Blackmores Bio ACE Excell is specifically formulated with Grape seed, Milk Thistle, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Zinc and an organic form of Selenium plus other antioxidants to decrease free radical damage to body cells.
- Combines the antioxidant herbs Grape seed and Milk Thistle with betacarotene, Vitamins C and E and selenium for improved synergistic action
- Natural source Vitamin E has approximately twice the bioavailability of synthetic Vitamin E
- Grape seed - a potent antioxidant which aids in the maintenance of peripheral circulation and not only protects against oxidative stress, but may also repair and restore the damage inflicted by free radicals - especially in the skin and blood vessels
- Milk Thistle - a liver tonic with potent free radical scavenging activity. (The liver, being the body’s major organ of detoxification, is particularly susceptible to free radical damage)
- Folic acid and Vtamins B1 and B12 - have an essential role in the metabolism of the amino acid homocysteine; elevation of this risk factor in the blood is a risk factor in the development of cardio-vascular disease.
- Easy-to-swallow capsule
What is in it?
- Selenium - performs many vital functions in the body.
- Vitis vinifera (grape seed) extract equivalent to dry seed 1.2 g (1200 mg)
- Silybum marianum (milk thistle) extract equivalent to dry fruit 700mg
- Selenomethionine (selenium 13 microgram) 32.2 microgram
- Betacarotene (natural source)3 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 10 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 55 mg) 49.6 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 25 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 50 microgram
- Calcium ascorbate (vitamin C) 121 mg
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 150 mg
- Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 250 mg
- d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E 100 IU) 67.1 mg
- Zinc amino acid chelate (zinc 5 mg) 25 mg
- Folic acid 250 microgram
Discount Natural Health Products