Ultivite Men's MultiVitamin 60 Tabs Swisse
Ultivite Men's MultiVitamin 60 Tabs Swisse
What it does:
Swisse Men's Ultivite Multi-vitamin Mineral and Antioxidant formula with Herbs has been developed for Men by a professor, based on 20 years of research, to assist in peak performance and well-being.
It is based on clinical potencies and contains over 50 vitamins, minerals and herbs including B complex vitamins, zinc, saw palmetto and damiana. It also contains antioxidants and stamina nutrients like ginseng. The herbs may assist with improving stress adaptation, relieving stress, nervous tension, and mild anxiety. One of the necessities for good health is to provide the body with all the important vitamins and minerals it requires to develop, and function properly. One of the reasons we may suffer from the symptoms of tiredness and general illness may be related to nutritional deficiencies. If you provide the body with the important nutrients necessary for the well-being, in many cases you'll alleviate the problem. That's where the Swisse Men's Ultivite has been so successful. The formula also contains Betanoids, a natural carotenoids complex incorporating betacarotene, alpha-carotene, lutein, cryptoxanthin, zeaxanthin and lycopene to maximize the antioxidant effect. Antioxidants assist in protecting our body from harmful free radical damage. The The Swisse formula contains effective, clinical potencies of many nutrients, so in most cases it's not necessary to take additional supplements unless your practitioner recommends otherwise.
Swisse Men's Ultivite s a multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant formula with herbs designed to assist in relieving the symptoms of tiredness and stress while increasing stamina levels and wellbeing. It is based on over 25 years of worldwide research and contains scientifically-validated ingredients and dosages.
Swisse formulas incorporate up-to-date scientific findings and are a reflection of Swisse's commitment to research and benchmark standards.
What is in it?
Swisse Men's Ultivite is a one-a-day formula available in tablets.
- BETACAROTENE 5 mg
- VITAMIN D3 200 IU (as cholecalciferol 5 mcg)
- VITAMIN E E 50 IU (as d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 41.3 mg)
- VITAMIN B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 30 mg
- VITAMIN B2 (riboflavin) 30 mg
- NICOTINAMIDE 30 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 64.13 mg (from calcium pantothenate 70 mg)
- VITAMIN B6 (pyridoxine) 24.68 mg (from pyridoxine hydrochloride 30 mg)
- VITAMIN B12 (cyanocobalamin) 30 mcg
- BIOTIN 50 mcg
- FOLIC ACID 500 mcg
- VITAMIN C (ascorbic acid) 165.2 mg (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 200 mg)
- CHOLINE BITARTRATE 25 mg
- INOSITOL 25 mg
- CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS EXTRACT 40 mg
- TYROSINE 1 mg
- LYSINE HYDROCHLORIDE 50 mg
- CALCIUM 21 mg (from calcium citrate 100 mg)
- MAGNESIUM 57.89 mg (from magnesium oxide-heavy 100 mg)
- POTASSIUM 4 mg (from potassium sulfate 8.9 mg)
- IRON 3 mg (from ferrous fumarate 9.6 mg)
- CHROMIUM 6.2 mcg (from chromium picolinate 50 mcg)
- MANGANESE 1.2 mg (from manganese amino acid chelate 12 mg)
- COPPER 28 mcg (from copper gluconate 200 mcg)
- IODINE 50 mcg (from potassium iodide 65 mcg)
- ZINC 6 mg (from zinc amino acid chelate 30 mg)
- SELENIUM 26 mcg (from selenomethionine 65 mcg)
- CO-ENZYME Q10 (ubidecarenone) 1 mg
- Spearmint oil 1.5 mg
- PAPAYA (Carica papaya) fruit powder 10 mg
- LUTEIN 200 mcg
Extracts equivalent to dry:
- CELERY (Apium graveolens) seed 20 mg
- ASTRAGALUS (Astragalus membranaceus) root 50 mg
- BUCHU (Agathosma betulina) leaf 10 mg
- BARBERRY (Berberis vulgaris) root bark 15 mg
- GOTU KOLA (Centella asiatica) herb 50 mg
- Hawthorn (Crataegus monogyna) fruit 100 mg
- HORSETAIL (Equisetum arvense) herb 30 mg
- FENNEL (Foeniculum vulgare) fruit 15 mg
- SARSAPARILLA (Smilax officinalis) root 50 mg
- Damiana (Turnera diffusa) leaf 120 mg
- PARSLEY (Petroselinum crispum) herb 10 mg
- GINGER (Zingiber officinale) rhizome 5 mg
Extracts equivalent to fresh:
- GLOBE ARTICHOKE (Cynara scolymus) leaf 50 mg
- OATS (Avena sativa) herb 500 mg
Standardised extracts equivalent to:
- BILBERRY (Vaccinium myrtillus) fresh fruit 25 mg (equiv. anthocyanosides 81 mcg)
- GRAPE SEED (Vitis vinifera) dry seed 1 g (equiv. procyanidins 7.92 mg)
- ST. MARY'S THISTLE (Silybum marianum) dry fruit 50 mg (equiv. flavanolignans calculated as silybin 572 mcg)
- KOREAN GINSENG (Panax ginseng) dry root 50 mg (equiv. ginsenosides calculated as ginsenosides Rg1 1 mg)
- GINKGO (Ginkgo biloba) dry leaf 100 mg (equiv. ginkgolides & bilobalide 120 mcg, ginkgo flavonglycosides 480 mcg)
- SAW PALMETTO (Serenoa repens) dry seed 200 mg (equiv. fatty acids 18 mg)
- GREEN TEA (Camellia sinensis) dry leaf 20 mg (equiv. epigallocatechin-3-0-gallate 1 mg)
- TOMATO (Lycopersicon esculentum) fresh fruit 700 mg (equiv. lycopene 120 mcg).
No added lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 100 mcg from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Selenium containing products are not suitable for use by children under the age of 15 years. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. This is a low allergy formula, containing less than 1% Sucrose and 0.1% Glucose. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Discount Natural Health Products