What it does:
Swisse Ultivite Teenage Men’s Multivitamin assists the general health and wellbeing of teenage boys, supports a healthy stress response in the body, and maintains energy production, skin, and immune system health.
- Specifically formulated to support the general wellbeing of teenage boys
- Helps fill nutritional gaps when dietary intake is inadequates
- Maintains energy production and assists with a healthy stress response
- Supports immune system health
Swisse Teenage Men's Multivitamin Ultivite is a premium quality formula containing vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and herbs tailored for teenage boys to support energy production, healthy skin, immune function and provide support during stress.
Swisse Men's Teenage Ultivite is a Multivitamin specifically developed for male teenagers to support healthy brain function and assist in maintaining healthy looking skin.
Teenage Ultivite is a multivitamin, mineral and antioxidant formulas in line with Swisse' existing Ultivite, however it is specifically developed for teenagers to support healthy brain function and assist in maintaining healthy looking skin. Teenage Ultivite contains the herb Bacopa to support healthy brain function, and the herb Skullcap to support the nervous system which is beneficial during stressful times such as exams. Teenage Ultivite also contain Silica and Zinc which are beneficial for promoting healthy skin.
What is in it?
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
- Betacarotene 2.5 mg
- Vitamin E 12 IU (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate 10 mg)
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine hydrochloride) 900 mcg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 900 mcg
- Nicotinamide 18 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 4.58 mg (from calcium pantothenate 5 mg)
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) 822 mcg (from pyridoxine hydrochloride 1 mg)
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 1.8 mcg
- Vitamin D3 200 IU (cholecalciferol 5 mcg)
- Biotin 20 mcg
- Folic Acid 400 mcg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 33.05 mg (from calcium ascorbate dihydrate 40 mg)
- Vitamin K (phytomenadione) 45 mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 120 mg
- Inositol 35 mg
- Citrus Bioflavonoids extract 100 mg
- Calcium 5 mg (from calcium orotate 50 mg)
- Magnesium 3.75 mg (from magnesium aspartate dihydrate 50 mg)
- Molybdenum 45 mcg (from molybdenum trioxide 67.5 mcg)
- Chromium 25 mcg (from chromium picolinate 201 mcg)
- Manganese 3 mg (from manganese amino acid chelate 30 mg)
- Iron 4 mg (from ferrous fumarate 12.81 mg)
- Copper 1.5 mg (from copper gluconate 10.72 mg)
- Iodine 150 mcg (from potassium iodide 196 mcg)
- Zinc 15 mg (from zinc amino acid chelate 75 mg)
- Silicon 23.4 mg (from silica colloidal anhydrous 50 mg)
- Lemon Oil 2 mg
- Lutein 1.13 mg
EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
- Cranberry (Vaccinium macrocarpon) fruit 500 mg
- Skullcap (Scutellaria lateriflora) herb 50 mg
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) flower 100 mg
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) rhizome 50 mg
- Olive Leaf (Olea europaea) leaf 50 mg
STANDARDISED EXTRACTS EQUIVALENT TO DRY:
- Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum extract 10.71 mg) equiv. dry fruit (standardised to contain flavanolignans calculated as silybin 9 mg) 750 mg (min.)
- Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba extract 3 mg) equiv. dry leaf (standardised to contain ginkgolides and bilobalide 180 mcg and ginkgo flavonglycosides 720 mcg) 150 mg (min.)
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri extract 6.25 mg) equiv. dry herb [standardised to contain bacosides calculated as bacoside A (of Bacopa monnieri) 3.12 mg] 250 mg (min.)
No Added lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, soy or artificial flavours.
Contains soya beans, sulfites & phenylalanine. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Discount Natural Health Products