What it does:
Blackmores MultiVitamin for Teen Boys is a Multivitamin and Mineral supplement for Teenagers including five nutrients essential for healthy brain development; Iodine, Omega-3 fatty acids, Iron, Zinc and Vitamin B12.
Blackmores MultiVitamin for Teen Boys contains nutrients that:
- Help support brain & optimal IQ development
- Support school performance, study & stress
- May support attention, learning, reasoning and reading
- Memory & alertness
- Support sports & exercise
- Support normal mood & behaviour
- Support healthy skin & bones
- Soft gel capsule
The male teenage years are fraught with challenges; whilst teens may seem to eat constantly, it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Boys is formulated with essential nutrients to support healthy growth and development for teenage boys.
Teenage years are critical years for the development of body and teenagers can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Boys has been specifically formulate to help support healthy growth and development.
A comprehensive multivitamin to support:
- Brain development & cognitive function
- Healthy stress response in the body
- Energy production
- Immune function
- Bone development
- Muscle health & function
- Skin health
- General health & wellbeing
Blackmores multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to support your general health & wellbeing.
Blackmores MultiVitamin for Teen Boys contains a blend of essential brain health nutrients as well as providing general vitamins and minerals to help them reach their full potential, both in and out of the classroom.
The five essential brain nutrients include:
- Iodine - many teenagers have low levels of iodine, a nutrient that may support optimal intellectual development and function. Iodine deficiency in children and adolescents is associated with poorer school performance, reduced achievement and IQ
- Fish oil (natural) containing Omega-3 fatty acids, EPA and DHA - essential for growth and development for all stages of life. The benefits of omega-3s are many including support of optimal brain development
- Iron - an essential brain nutrient associated with normal memory, attention, learning, alertness, reasoning and cognition. An iron deficiency during adolescence may be associated with reduced work capacity and a less efficient response to exercise. Iron requirements for boys increase during a growth spurt as new muscle is laid down
- Zinc - an important nutrient needed for normal brain development. It is associated with normal cognitive functioning, attention and memory. Zinc is also important for immune function, cell growth and repair. Long term effects of mild zinc deficiency include delayed wound healing, and impaired immune function
- Vitamin B12 - another important brain development nutrient for optimal cognitive functioning and reasoning. It is required for the normal function of all cells and for the metabolism of carbohydrates
What is in it?
- Fish oil (natural) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 126 mg 420 mg
- Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 197 microgram
- Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15mg) 41.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 2 microgram
Vitamins and Minerals:
- Retinyl palmitate (vitamin A 703 microgram RE) 1.29 mg
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1.48 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.3 mg
- Nicotinamide 1 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 6 mg) 6.54 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 1.3 mg
- Folic acid 200 microgram
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 microgram
- d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E 15 IU) 10.1 mg
- Biotin 25 microgram
- Calcium carbonate (calcium 5 mg) 12.5 mg
- Chromium picolinate (chromium 35 microgram) 282 microgram
- Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 53 mg) 88 mg
- Yeast-high selenium (selenium 50 microgram) 50 mg
Contains sulfites. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 900 micrograms. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded
Discount Natural Health Products