What it does:
Blackmores MultiVitamin for Teen Girls is a Multivitamin and Mineral supplement for Teenagers.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Girls is specifically formulated to help support healthy growth and development.
Teenage years are critical years for the development of body and teenagers can often have poor eating habits, which may make them vulnerable to nutritional shortfalls.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Girls is formulated with essential nutrients to support healthy growth and development for teenage Girls.
Blackmores Multivitamin for Teen Girls is a comprehensive multivitamin to support:
- Brain development & cognitive function
- General health & wellbeing
- Healthy stress response in the body
- Energy production
- Healthy immune system function
- Healthy bone development
- Skin health
Blackmores multivitamins are formulated to deliver doses of key nutrients to support your general health & wellbeing.
Blackmores MultiVitamin for Teen Girls contains nutrients that:
- Help support brain & optimal IQ development
- Support school performance, study & stress
- May support attention, learning, reasoning and reading
- Memory & alertness
- Support sports & exercise
- Support normal mood & behaviour
- Support healthy skin & bones
- Soft gel capsule
Ensuring teenage girls eat a balanced diet can be challenging, so it's hard to know if they're getting all they need during these critical years through puberty and beyond when their bodies & minds are still developing.
What is in it?
- Fish oil (natural) containing omega-3 marine triglycerides 85.8 mg 286 mg
- Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 197 microgram
- Ferrous fumarate (iron 5 mg) 15.7 mg
- Zinc sulfate monohydrate (zinc 15mg) 41.6 mg
- Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12) 2 microgram
Vitamins and minerals:
- Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell (standardised to contain betacarotene 3 mg)
- Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 1.36 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 1.1 mg
- Nicotinamide 14 mg
- Calcium pantothenate (vitamin B5) (vit B5, pantothenic acid 4 mg) 4.36 mg
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6) 1.5 mg
- Folic acid 200 microgram
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 40 mg
- Colecalciferol (vitamin D3 200 IU) 5 microgram
- d-alpha-Tocopherol (vitamin E 13 IU) 8.72 mg
- Biotin 25 microgram
- Calcium carbonate (calcium 7 mg) 17.5 mg
- Chromium picolinate (chromium 24 microgram) 193 microgram
- Heavy magnesium oxide (magnesium 36 mg) 59.8 mg
- Yeast-high selenium (selenium 50 microgram)50 mg
- Silica-colloidal anhydrous (silicon 11 mg) 23.5 mg
Contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Contains sulfites, fish and soya bean products
Discount Natural Health Products