What it does:
Swisse Ultivite Men's High Potency Multivitamin is a premium quality, advanced multivitamin containing 30 vitamins, minerals antioxidants and herbs, to help fill nutritional gaps, support energy production and assist with healthy mental performance.
Swisse Men's High Potency Multivitamin is tailored specifically for men with busy lives. Its high strength dose of B group vitamins helps support energy production and vitality.
- Formulated to support male wellbeing
- Contains a high strength dose of B group vitamins to support energy production
- Supports general wellbeing and helps fill nutritional gaps
- Ideal for those with busy, active lifestyles who need a boost
Swisse Ultivite Men’s High Potency Multivitamin contains high potency B group Vitamins to support energy production and vitality. Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 help reduce tiredness and fatigue. Vitamins B5 & B6 are important for the adrenals. Healthy adrenal function helps support the body's response to stress.
Swisse Ultivite Men’s High Potency Multivitamin also contains 1000IU of Vitamin D to help maintain healthy bones and teeth and Vitamins A & E as well as Selenium to help protect against free radical damage.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D, often referred to as the sunshine vitamin, helps to maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- B Vitamins: Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6 and Vitamin B12 to help support the body during times of stress, assist energy production and support vitality.
Swisse Ultivite Men's High Potency Multivitamin has been specifically formulated to support a busy lifestyle. B-vitamin levels in the body may be lower when lifestyles include processed foods, alcohol, sugar, caffeine and stress.
- Energy Production: Contains high potency B group vitamins to support energy production and vitality. Vitamin B2, B6 and B12 help reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Support During Stress: Vitamins B5 and B6 are important for the adrenals, healthy adrenal function helps support the body's response to stress.
- Mental Performance: Vitamin B5 helps support healthy mental performance. Bone Health: Contains 1000 IU of vitamin D to help maintain healthy bones and teeth.
- Antioxidant Support: Vitamins A, E as well as selenium act as antioxidants to help protect against free radical damage.
What is in it?
- Vitamin B1 (thiamine from thiamine hydrochloride) 120 mg
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 120 mg
- Nicotinamide 240 mg
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate) 120 mg
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine from pyridoxine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) 240 mcg
- Vitamin A (retinyl acetate) 750 mcg/RE
- Vitamin D3 (colecalciferol) 1000 IU
- Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acid succinate) 50 IU
- Biotin 100 mcg
- Vitamin K (phytomenadione) 50 mcg
- Choline Bitartrate 120.35 mg
- Inositol 50 mg
- Folic Acid 500 mcg
- Lysine (from lysine hydrochloride) 50 mg
- Taurine 75 mg
- Selenium (from selenomethionine) 50.7 mcg
- Molybdenum (from molybdenum trioxide) 100 mcg
- Manganese (from manganese amino acid chelate) 1 mg
- Iron (from iron amino acid chelate) 5 mg
- Copper (from copper gluconate) 140 mcg
- Zinc (from zinc amino acid chelate) 8 mg
- Chromium (from chromium picolinate) 3.98 mcg
- Iodine (from potassium iodide) 76.45 mcg
- Spearmint Oil 2 mg
- Grape Seed (Vitis vinifera extract 8.33 mg) equiv. dry seed (standardised to contain procyanidins [of Vitis vinifera] 7.91 mg) 1 g (min.)
- Japanese Knotweed (Reynoutria japonica extract 20 mg) equiv. dry root (standardised to contain resveratrol [of reynoutria japonica] 10 mg) 2 g (min.)
- Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens extract 37.5 mg) equiv. dry fruit (standardised to contain fatty acids 9.38 mg) 150 mg (min.)
- Tribulus (Tribulus terrestris extract 30 mg) equiv. dry fruit (standardised to contain furostanol saponins calculated as protodioscin [of Tribulus terrestris] 12 mg) 1.5 g (min.)
No added gluten, lactose, yeast, egg or artificial flavours.
Contains phenylalanine & soya beans. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist. When taken in excess of 3000 μg/RE, vitamin A can cause birth defects. The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700 μg/RE for women and 900 μg/RE for men. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible. [Contains vitamin B6]. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 μg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
Discount Natural Health Products